Welcome to LOMD

Welcome! I'm so happy you found LOMD. Come in and sit for a spell and see what I have to offer so far. I love designing just for the fun of it. I hope each visitor here will enjoy my freebies. At the bottom of this blog is copyright info that I hope each visitor will respect and abide by. Doing your part will help me to continue to design freebies for you. So please play fair and honest.

I hope to be able to offer lots of fun designs and a stitch-a-long or two every now and then. I hope you will be a regular visitor here and take part with some of the activities I will offer. Before leaving would you be so kind to leave a comment so I know you have been here to visit? Thanks so much.

May each of you be blessed in all your stitching projects. Until later dear stitching friends....

Saturday, August 29, 2009


Hello readers! It has been such a long time since I updated this site. I apologize to those who visit here frequently. I just added eight new freebies for your stitching pleasure. I hope that this will make up for my absence and lack of free designs for this year.

I trust all of you have had a wonderful summer. Our summer here in NY has been very mild compared to past summers. Besides designing on a whim I have been busy with things around the house. Our vegetable garden is finally producing tomatoes. It is such a blessing to be able to go out to the garden and pick a fresh tomato for a salad or sandwich or to just eat as is.

I received an email from a stitching fan of LOMD in which she shared a picture of a LOMD that she just completed and finished. The following design "Hoppy Halloween" was stitched by Wendy Yates of Ogden, UT. Didn't she do an awesome job with the stitching and that adorable pillow? I love it. Thank you Wendy for sharing the picture with all of us. You are a talented lady.


That's about all I have to share for now. I will be back soon with the September freebie. Enjoy your visit and please drop me a line with a picture of a completed design of mine. I would feel so honored to see it and share it with all my readers. Blessings and best stitches. Until later....


Blessings,
Shelley

____________________________________________

" Never look down on a person unless you are picking them up."

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

"Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly"

"Sometimes, God calms the storm.
Sometimes, God lets the storm rage and calms His child."

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
Craft Lane with Mandie